Join Us For The Next Boardroom on May 29, 2012
RSVP, click here. You will be directed to our DFW Business Network Meetup group, one of our Meetup groups, to RSVP for this special event. It is posted across all our Meetup groups.
We are pleased to announce our Joint Meetup Event on May 29th with Charles Horton, a highly motivated and successful entrepreneur, and a long time member of our DFW Business Network Meetup group.
Aimee, our businessPRnews.com owner and group organizer will be a guest panelist. So, come join us on May 29th, Tuesday, 6pm - 9pm. See detail below.
Learn from the best. Discover how to create your own success.
Have you ever wished you could ask highly successful people – true millionaires – what their business secrets are? How they rose to the top and became the cream of the crop? What did they do? How did they do it? What advice could they share that would make a difference in your life? Well, now you can do just that.
- You can attend a live Boardroom Lesson session for FREE and discover a wealth of knowledge that can aid you in achieving your personal and professional goals. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or a seasoned professional, you will gain new insights. You may attend as simply an audience member.
The goal of The Boardroom is to provide you with the opportunity to find the answers you need.
- Want to know how to start your own business? Get entrepreneurial start-up business advice.
- Have a great idea, but don't know how to manufacture or distribute your widget or gadget?
- Need funding? Find out how to get angel investors and venture capital funds.
- Looking for Internet marketing secrets? Clueless about how to use social media advertising?
Charles Horton is a highly motivated and successful entrepreneur whose multi-million dollar financial services enterprise now spans 16 US states. Through his success, Mr. Horton has become dedicated to helping others grow innovative business ventures through BoardroomLessons.com - a mentorship, consulting, and opportunity exposure program based in Dallas, Texas.
6:00 pm: Gates Open
6:30 pm: meet-n-greet
7:00 pm: The Boardroom
If you arrive prior to 6:30pm, we suggest you take a stroll around the 1/4 mile paved path of Mr. Horton's estate. The meet-n-greet session is an excellent networking opportunity so come prepared with business cards and a 30-second self-introduction. The Boardroom session starts promptly at 7pm. As each event is filmed live, your early arrival is very important.
By attending the board room you consent to use your likeness and voice in any form of multi-media production created for the event.
Investment opportunities, if any, are made available only to the panalists who are certified
investors. Investment opportunities are not available to the participating audience.
Please enter the location shown below into your GPS devise or create an online map. Directional assistance is not available by phone or email prior to the events.
View Larger Map